We are currently working on two seniors compliance officer roles for a leading law firm in Luxembourg and for a prestigious bank.
- Identification and management of compliance risks;
- Identification of the laws and regulations applicable;
- Ensure the proper implementation of the compliance internal procedures and policies;
- Monitoring of the respect of the compliance procedures and policies
- Assistance and advice in compliance and legal matters;
- Training of the employees in compliance/AML matters;
- Communication with the authorities and with external legal advisors;
- A minimum of 4 year experience in compliance in Luxembourg,
- University degree preferably in law, an additional qualification in compliance will be an asset,
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourgish regulation,
- Excellent organisational and general communication skills
- Fluent in French and English, knowledge in German will be an asset.
If you wish to apply for these positions, please upload your CV and a cover letter in the box below. You can also get in touch for a confidential discussion at +352 184.108.40.206